For a while I was nervous that Prince was right about the internet being “over”. Figured that wouldn’t be good for blog hits/album leaks. Luckily Kanye West saved it when he created the greatest social networking account of all time via Twitter. Never had twitter until I heard Kanye got one. I think he might be the only person that I definitely want to be giving me constant updates on his life. After a day of “following” him, he seems like a down to earth guy that just really loves garish, antiquey European things. Probably gonna have to start posting a few of my favorite Yeezy tweets from time to time.
-I hate half empty water bottles so I copped these #goblets to drink out of http://twitpic.com/29mnd1
-I copped this to eat cereal out of turning the crib real Kingish #ITSAPROCESS http://twitpic.com/29mo5p
– up! ran out of characters! somehow I knew that was gonna happen lol
-I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery!!! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh (seriously this is real)
-French book from 1800s http://twitpic.com/29shbf
-My thoughts on Twitter so far… at the end of the day, God damnit I’m killing this shit!!!
– This what I’m on http://twitpic.com/29spzk
– I need this horse… Kings need horses http://twitpic.com/29suqi
– I ordered the salmon medium instead of medium well I didn’t want to ruin the magic
– sometimes my spelling is atrocious